Never know what to do with all that Turkey left over from Christmas Day? Try this quick recipe!
To serve two.
- Left over turkey meat
- Half medium sized onion
- Half medium sized green pepper
- Half medium sized red pepper
- Fresh lemon juice
- One tomato
- Mustard oil
- Dried oregano
- Bay leaves
- Ground black pepper
- Cheddar cheese
- Green chillies
- Strip the turkey meat off the bone
- Slice the onion, green and red peppers into thin strips
- Saute 1 and 2 above in a pan with a little mustard oil
- Add some bay leaves
- Cut tomato into 4 pieces and place in pan.
- Add black pepper and salt to taste
- Add fresh lemon juice
- Add turkey meat to the pan and saute for few minutes
- Add dried oregano
- Once it’s golden brown, place on a plate and add some fresh coriander and green chillies, sprinkle with some Cheddar cheese.
- Place under grill until the cheese melts and you are done.
- We recommend serving with salad and potato wedges.
Now enjoy your wonderful post-Christmas meal!