We are proud to announce that Itihaas, a multi-award winning Indian restaurant in Dalkeith, has made it to the Top 10 Finalists of Edinburgh Curry House of the Year 2018 being run by the Edinburgh Evening News!
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our guests and the community for their support over the last ten years. Without it, our Indian Restaurant, would not have made it this far.
The team from Itihaas is delighted to receive this recognition for the Edinburgh Indian Restaurant/Curry House category – something which we are not often included in due to locality!
We would ask you to please further support us by voting for us using the form in the Edinburgh Evening News. Closing date for votes is 10am on Friday, August 10, 2018.
Edinburgh Curry House of the Year 2018 finalists
- Abida, 295A Saint John’s Road
Bonoful, 13 -17 Brighton Place
- Itihaas, 17/19 Eskbank Road, Dalkeith
- Kebab Mahal, 7 Nicolson Square
- Mother India Cafe, 3-5 Infirmary Street
Passage to India, 20 Union Place
- Shezan Indian Cuisine, 24-25 Union Place
- Spice Lounge Kitchen, 1 Craigmount View
- St Johns Curry Club, 100 Saint John’s Road
- The Original Mosque Kitchen & Cafe, 50 Potterrow